Online 72 Hour Florida Real Estate Broker Pre-License Course
Tuition & Customer Service
The tuition for the online 72-Hour Florida Real Estate Broker Pre-License course is $349.00. You need to pass the course exam within six (6) months to include “waiting” time for re-exam purposes. (See Final Examination)
This online course requires no additional textbook material. The text material may not be downloaded. You may purchase an optional textbook at the same time you purchase the course.
Click on the image below to purchase the optional textbook
How is the Ed Klopfer Broker Pre-License Course Different from other Online Courses?
- We specialize in Florida Specific Courses.
- We have a Switch Option for our On-Line Courses. If at any time you wish to switch you can switch for a nominal fee to any of our classroom courses as long as you haven’t taken the on-line course exam. What a tremendous benefit!
If you have any questions before you enroll, please call the Ed Klopfer Schools of Real Estate at 800-370-1570. Assistance is available between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
Register now and get immediate access to your course!
Course Technical Support
For technical support issues, call 888-213-5124 Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. EST. The Saturday and Sunday hours are 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.
If using an Apple device, use Firefox as your browser for best results.
The state of Florida requires you to pass the end of course final examination with a grade of 70% or higher. You are required to open each page of the online material and complete all chapter quizzes before attempting the final exam. The examination must be completed within a three (3) hour period. This part of the online 72-Hour Florida Real Estate Broker Pre-License course is strictly timed.
If you fail the end of course examination, you must wait at least 30 days before you may attempt another examination. Remember, you have six (6) months from the date of purchase to pass the exam. The six months includes “waiting” time for a re-exam, if necessary. You may continue to review the online course material during this time period. If you fail a second time, you must repurchase the course ($349.00) and do all work again.
Upon passing the final examination, the course completion certificate will be prepared (during regular business hours) and sent to the email address you provide when purchasing the course. Please notify us if your email address changes after purchase. The certificate must be given to the testing agency at the time of your exam (if not submitted previously).
Switching to the Classroom Course
If you decide you no longer want to continue the online course (prior to accessing the final examination & within one year of purchase), you may switch to a classroom course for an additional fee of $150. This is considered a new registration and therefore access to the online material is no longer available.
- Call the school at 800-370-1570 to enroll.
- Enrollment in this course includes the necessary textbook for the 72-Hour Florida Real Estate Broker Pre-License classroom course.
- By state law, no credit will be given for any work you may have completed online.
72 Hour Broker Pre License Time Line
|3.5 hours||1-Becoming a Licensed Real Estate Broker|
|3.5 hours||2-Opening a Real Estate Office|
|4.0 hours||3-Owning, Managing & Supervising a Real Estate Office|
|4.0 hours||4-Escrow Management|
|3.5 hours||5-Office Inspections and The Disciplinary Process|
|3.5 hours||6-Overview of Real Estate Valuation|
|4.5 hours||7-Sales Comparison, Cost Depreciation & Income Approaches|
|3.5 hours||8-Comparative Market Analysis|
|3.5 hours||9-Basic Business Appraisal|
|3.5 hours||10-Brokerage Relationships|
|4.0 hours||12-Financing Real Estate|
|3.5 hours||13-Closing Real Estate Transactions|
|3.5 hours||14-Federal Income Tax Law Affecting Real Estate|
|4.0 hours||15-Investment Real Estate|
|3.5 hours||16-Zoning and Planning, Subdividing of Land & Special Issues|
|3.5 hours||17-Environmental Concerns Affecting Real Estate Transactions|
|End of course Exam|
|72.0 Total Hours|
- Follow the instructions by entering the required information and complete the purchase.
- Once you register, you will receive an e-mail confirmation for your records. You may then begin the course immediately. Again, the course is completed at your own pace.
- If you need assistance with the registration of this course, you may call Ed Klopfer Schools of Real Estate at 800-370-1570, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Once you enroll in the course, you are not eligible for a refund.
Ready To Get Started? Register Now for the Online 72 Hour Florida Real Estate Broker License Course
Don’t forget…You need to apply for the Florida state examination.
Application may be filed online at www.myfloridalicense.com