Online 28 Hour Florida Real Estate License Reactivation Course $119
Who needs to take this course?
- Florida Real Estate Brokers and Sales Associates whose license has been involuntary inactive for a period of more than 12 months but less than 24 months must successfully complete and pass this course in order to qualify for licensure reactivation
- This is a new course approved under the recently changed FREC Rule 61J2-3.010
- The state will no longer accept two (2) 14-Hour Continuing education courses as satisfactory reactivation education.
Tuition & Customer Service
The tuition for the online 28 – Hour Florida Real Estate License Reactivation Course is $119.00. Course accessibility is good for one (1) year, to include “waiting” time for re-exam purposes. (See Final Examination)
This online course requires no additional textbook material. The text material may not be downloaded.
If you have any questions before you enroll, please call Ed Klopfer Schools of Real Estate at 800-370-1570. Assistance is available between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST, Monday through Thursday and 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Friday.
Course Technical Support
For technical support issues, call 888-213-5124 Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 10:00 pm EST. The Saturday and Sunday hours are 9:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.
If using an Apple device, use Firefox as your browser for best results.
The state of Florida requires you to pass the end of course final examination with a passing grade of 70% or higher. You are required to open each page of the online material and complete all chapter quizzes before attempting the final exam. The examination must be completed within ninety (90) minutes. This is the only portion of the online course that is strictly timed.
If you fail the end of course examination, you must wait at least 30 days before you may attempt another examination (61J2-3.010) Click here to view full text of the Rule.
Upon passing the final examination, the course completion certificate will be prepared (during regular business hours) and sent to the email address you provide when purchasing the course. Please notify us if your email address changes after purchase. The certificate is to be retained in your records.
The course consists of the following 9 sessions (initially found in the sales associate pre-license course):
- Unit 2 – License Law and Qualifications
- Unit 3 – License Law and Administration
- Unit 4 – Brokerage Relationship and Ethics
- Unit 5 - Real Estate Brokerage Operations
- Unit 6 – Complaints, Violations and Penalties
- Unit 7 – Federal State and Housing Laws
- Unit 11 – Real Estate Contracts
- Unit 14 – Computations and Title Closing
- Unit 17 – Real Estate Investment Analysis and Business Opportunity
- There is a 50 question exam and a score of 70% or higher must be attained.
- Follow the instructions by entering the required information and complete the purchase.
- Once you register, you will receive an e-mail confirmation for your records. You may then begin the course immediately. Again, the course is completed at your own pace.
- If you need assistance with the registration of this course, you may call Ed Klopfer Schools of Real Estate at 800-370-1570 or 941-379-2378 Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST.
- Once you enroll in the course, you are not eligible for a refund.
Ready To Get Started? Register Now for the Online 28 Hour Florida Real Estate License Reactivation Course