Mortgage Broker Course Information
Ed Klopfer Schools of Real Estate has partnered with the Association of Mortgage Educators (ID Number 1400214) to offer the online courses for Mortgage Pre-licensing, Exam Prep and Continuing Education.
SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) Pre-Licensing
The Association of Mortgage Educators NMLS-approved instructor-led online course provides all of the tools to help you successfully complete your online MLO Pre-licensing education. The course is flexible and convenient, allowing you to move easily through the lessons, activities, and practice exams. You'll also have easy access to your instructor and other students through discussion forums and other activities.
State of Florida Component Exam Prep Online
This detailed online home study course is designed for one purpose: to help you pass the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test - Florida Component.
SAFE MLO ONLINE Exam Prep
The Exam Prep online course is designed to prepare you with the knowledge you need to pass the National Loan Originator Test, which is mandated by the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act).
The practice tests resemble the content breakdown and types of questions you will see on the licensing Test. You can take as many practice tests as you want. Since the questions are randomized from a large pool of questions, each test will be unique—you will never see the same exact questions in the same exact order.
SAFE MLO ONLINE Continuing Education
The courses are approved by the NMLS to fulfill the SAFE Act continuing education requirements and cover the required CE topic areas
Online Course Benefits:
- Approved: Accepted by the NMLS (ID Number 1400214) to fulfill the SAFE Act Regulations.
- Flexible: A convenient online course that you take at your own pace and can stop and start at any time.
- Supported: Our courses are easy to take, but we are available to help you if you need it.
- Instructive: Our topics are timely and written by Mortgage pros with more than twenty years of practice.
- No Hidden Expenses: We submit your completion record to the NMLS and the NMLS reporting fees are included in the cost of the course.