14 Hour Continuing Education Course Textbook Chapters
This course consists of ten (10) chapters of material. The chapter links are displayed below.
- You should first read the course material (chapters 1-9).
- Read the chapters at your convenience.
- When you are ready to take the final exam, register and purchase the course. We will need your license number. (Be sure to include the "BK" or "SL" designation.
- Proceed to the final 30 question exam. YOU CANNOT GO BACKWARDS WHEN DOING THE EXAM.
- The 30 question exam must be completed in one session. Although not timed, you will not be able to go in and out of the final exam.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam. A minimum of 24 questions must be correct to pass. If you fail the exam, you will receive an email with links to retake courses for additional tries at no charge. Please note, the State requires that you take a different version of the exam the second time.
- Upon passing the final examination, the course completion certificate will be prepared during regular business hours and sent to the email address you provide when purchasing the exam. Please keep it in a safe place in case of state audit.
- We report completed education to the state electronically.
If you have questions, please contact the school PRIOR to purchasing this course. 941-379-2378 or 800-370-1570
|Chapter 1||Real Estate Brokers, Sales Associates & Schools (pages 1-34)|
|Chapter 2||Commercial Lien Law (pages 35-40)|
|Chapter 3||Rules of the Florida Real Estate Commission (pages 41-44)|
|Chapter 4||Department of Business & Professional Regulation (pages 45-50)|
|Chapter 5||Disciplinary Process (pages 51-62)|
|Chapter 6||Brokerage Relationships & Disclosures (pages 63-70)|
|Chapter 7||Appraisal (pages 71-82)|
|Chapter 8||The Federal Dodd-Frank Law of 2010 (pages 83-88)|
|Chapter 9||Integrated Truth in Lending & RESPA Disclosures (pages 89-100)|
|Chapter 10||Telephone Solicitation Act (pages 101-104)|
|Answer Key||Progress Questions Answer Key and Page References (page 105)|
|INDEX||Index of terms (page 107)|
Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or later is requried to view these files. Click here to download Acrobat Reader, if you have any problems opening these files.
NOTE: The material in this course is exactly the same as our printed version of the 14 hour course; however, due to online formatting, the page numbering is not consistent with the textbook.
Final Exam Registration (after you have read the material)
The cost of the course is $20.00, Have your credit card information, and your real estate license number ready when you are going to register.
The exam starts immediately after the purchase. Purchase Course and Register for the Online Exam
The exam must be completed in one sitting. IF you fail the initial exam, an email with re-exam links will be sent to you immediately after completing the course .