Online 45 Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Post-License Course
Please read the following before you access the link at the bottom of the page to purchase the course.
Tuition & Customer Service
The tuition for the online 45-Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Post-License course is $145.00. You must pass the course exam within one (1) year, to include “waiting” time for re-exam purposes. (See Final Examination) No extensions are given for course completion!
This online course requires no additional textbook. The text material may not be downloaded. You may purchase an optional textbook at the same time you purchase the course. Access the online bookstore and add it (Post-Licensing Education for Real Estate Sales Associates) to your shopping cart prior to completing your purchase. It will be shipped from the publisher. The book may also be available through our Sarasota location (at least 24 hours after course purchase). Please call 800-370-1570 for the current price. Additional shipping charges may apply.
If you have any questions before you enroll, please call the Ed Klopfer Schools of Real Estate at 800-370-1570. Assistance is available between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
Course Technical Support
For technical support issues, call 888-213-5124 Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. EST. The Saturday and Sunday hours are 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.
Minimum Computer Requirements
- 500+ MHz Intel Pentium/Celeron Family OR AMD K6/Athlon/Duron Family or compatible
- Broadband (Cable/DSL/T-1) Download speed 500K+
- 256 MB RAM
- Display = 800 x 600 minimum....1024 x 768 recommended
- Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP2+)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 OR Firefox 2.0+
- Windows Media Player 11.0+
- Adobe Acrobat 6.0+
- Flash Player 9.0+ OR Shockwave Player 10.0+
- Java 6.0
If using a MacIntosh computer, student should use Firefox as the browser.
The state of Florida requires you to pass the end of course 100 question final examination with a passing grade of 75% or higher. You are required to open each page of the online material and complete all chapter quizzes before attempting the final exam. The examination must be completed within a three (3) hour period. This part of the online 45-Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Post-License course is strictly timed.
1. It is NOT advised to use a wireless computer when taking the exam. Sometimes the computer can lose connection to the server. It may not be possible to reset your exam where you left off. A new exam (different questions) may be required.
2. You CANNOT go back to answer and/or review prior questions when doing the exam. (Always go forward and answer each question prior to advancing to the next one.) If you attempt to go back, it will affect completion of the exam and possibly the results. Also, do NOT exit the final exam area until it has been completed.
If you fail the end of course examination, state law requires you to wait at least 30 days before you may attempt another examination. Remember, you have one (1) year from the date of purchase to pass the exam. The one (1) year includes “waiting” time for a re-exam, if necessary. You may continue to review the online course material during this time period. If you fail a second time, you must repurchase the course ($145.00) and do all work again.
Upon passing the final examination, the course completion certificate will be prepared (during regular business hours) and sent to the email address you provide when purchasing the course. Please notify us if your email address changes after purchase. The certificate is to be retained in your records in case of audit.
Switching to the Classroom Course
If you decide you no longer want to continue the online course (prior to accessing the final examination), you may switch to a classroom course for an additional fee of $79. This is considered a new registration and therefore access to the online material is no longer available.
- Call the school at 800-370-1570 to enroll.
- Enrollment in this course includes the necessary textbook for the 45-Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Post-License classroom course.
- By state law, no credit will be given for any work that may have been completed online.
45 Hour Post-License Time Line
|3.0 hours||1-Legal Issues and Risk Management|
|3.0 hours||2-Fair Housing & The Americans With Disabilities Act|
|3.0 hours||3-Business Planning & Time Management|
|3.0 hours||4-Prospecting for Listings|
|3.0 hours||5-Pricing the Property to Sell|
|3.0 hours||6-Making the Listing Presentation|
|3.0 hours||7-Listing Contracts|
|3.0 hours||8-Working with Buyers|
|3.0 hours||9-Sales and Option Contracts|
|3.0 hours||10-Writing and Presenting the Offer|
|3.0 hours||11-Exploring Mortgage Alternatives|
|3.0 hours||12-Acquiring Financing for the Property|
|3.0 hours||13-Closing Real Estate Transactions|
|3.0 hours||14-Analyzing and Managing Investment Property|
|3.0 hours||End-of-Course Exam|
|45.0 Total Hours|
- Follow the instructions by entering the required information and complete the purchase.
- Once you register, you will receive an e-mail confirmation for your records. You may then begin the course immediately. Again, the course is completed at your own pace.
- If you need assistance with the registration of this course, you may call Ed Klopfer Schools of Real Estate at 800-370-1570, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Once you purchase the course, you are not eligible for a refund.
- Register Here
Students are recommended to pass the course at least one week in advance of their license renewal date. Ed Klopfer Schools of Real Estate is required to report education completion prior to the renewal date (March 31 or September 30 of each year). Students who wait until the last week of the renewal deadline may encounter various problems (technical and other) which could prevent license renewal. Anyone purchasing a course or attempting the final examination during the last week of a renewal cycle does so at his or her own risk. Ed Klopfer Schools of Real Estate will not be responsible for students who lose their license as a result of waiting until the last week of the renewal cycle. Extensions are NOT granted by the DBPR due to technical problems with a course.